Wednesday, September 06, 2006

dodgy stereo - more online


I requested that the Dodgy Stereo label be registered on www.last.fm.
As a starter I have tried to upload Weakling and King's tune 'Give Me My Leg Back (b.e.w mix)' for circulation.

I did a little searching and found that b.e.w (barry's electric workshop), Dry County, Kidd Dynamo, Clone Quartet were all being played by people out and about the place. This gave me a good feeling. Lots of users out there who I don't know playing music made by the Dodgy Stereo collective, or at least by people associated with it. I decided to add some pictures and tags to the music as I could. Hopefully people will be interested and look for more Dodgy Stereo related recordings and projects.

Time to get the proper web-site up and running.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home