Tuesday, February 20, 2007

BEW - 5 year retro

Back in 2002 I made a limited edition set of 30 CDs which I called '5 year retro'. I had been producing music on my own for longer than 5 years, but all of these recordings had been done with my first PC.

I picked what I thought were some of the best tunes (most of them were from 2002) that also showed the different types of tones I was making.I packaged them using a photo from the net. It was from some nightclub web-site. It showed a group of 'classy-ladies' enjoying an evening out.

I blew the photo up and cut it into 30 pieces so each CD had a different individual cover. When all 30 of my CDs were together they made the full image - a tiled effect.

I was recently asked if I could make some of these old tunes available again.

I guess some people prefered it when I was writing songs with verses and lyrics.

Well two of those songs are now on the myspace flash player - They're available to download and rate too. Back to 2002. I hope you enjoy them.

Labels: , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those women are beauties! put us all to shame!!

shame

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we got a 'jowel':D Top stuff.
Becka

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home