Saturday, October 25, 2008

Carryduff-core

One of the talented individuals I met as a teenager growing up in Carryduff was Danny Todd. His band have released their debut single on No Dancing records. It is good (I think you should buy it). They played a show to promote it. I was there. Great fun.

Jane Bradfords (what's the song called?)



Panda Kopanda
(what's the song called? Is it a new one?)



Cashier No.9
- 42 West Avenue



I played songs between the bands.
Setlist -
Daniel Johnston - Walking the Cow
Nuyorican Soul-I Am The Black Gold of the Sun(4Hero Remix)
vampire weekend - everywhere (fleetwood mac cover)
The 6ths - Waltzing Me All The Way Home
Beirut - scenic world
a hawk and a hacksaw - ihabibi
Fanfare Ciocarlia - que dolor (kaloome)
Gogol Bordelo - 60 revolutions
Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Diddy wah diddy
Jean Jacques Perry - Country Rock Polka
lullatone - Bushman's Samba
Global Goon - Glory B
Copy - Plagiarhythm

King Missile - Gay not Gay
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It
Basement Jaxx - Jazzalude
Hot Chip - Colours
tarwater - easy sermon
earl zinger - s__t's banging
Jupiter Ace - Push That Button

DNSS - Fuck Shit Up
beck - black tambourine (south rakkas crew remix)
Basement Jaxx - jaxxalude
Syclops - Mom, The Video Broke
!!! - me and guilliani down the scholyard (a true story)
The Who - My Generation
Les Georges Leningrad - sponsorships
Les Savy Fav - Rodeo
Dangerfields - voodoo doll

In other news there are a number of almost finished dodgy remixes slowly making their way to completion - my video projects have taken the front seat of late, but I'll get some new noise out asap.

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home