Monday, March 29, 2010

From the Vaults to the Future...

The more I learn, the more I find there is to learn. Thankfully, I have a healthy appetite.

I stumbled across this version of history which is worth a read. Thanks Le Collagiste.

Another search / stumble session found this video which gives an interesting example of how the tools used can shape the quality of the end creation.
FAIRLIGHT!


When I first started becoming interested in live video work using PC the two pieces of software that seemed most attractive were VJamm and Motion Dive. I hear there's a new version of MD almost ready for distribution. Can't wait to give it a spin!


...and for those who are really on top of their AV game - here's a link to a couple of HD loops - stick those in your app of choice and see if your system can handle it!

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home