Friday, December 09, 2011

Zvex SHO Tribute, Touch Bleep

Here are some more fresh builds made for the market this Sunday.
My first painted pedal enclosure. It's got lots of layers - should take a few kicks before chips appear, I hope.
Isopropyl wipe (1 wipe)
Etch primer (2 coats)
Acrylic paint (2/3 coats)
Acrylic lacquer (4 coats)

Boost/drive circuit. Based on the famous Zvex SHO, with some tweaks.

Another 9v noise synth using a 40106 and 6 contact points to control 3 oscillators.

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger NickyDrinks said...

Cheers for the Bleep Box! Now all I need is Robby The Robot, 60 gallons of whiskey and a giant invisible space monster and I'll be set (Leslie Nielson can stay out of it)


- Nicky from the candle table.

6:22 PM  
Blogger dodgystereo said...

Cheers for the feedback Nicky - sounds like you've got a shopping list for a mighty party (if I'm invited I'll bring along my old copycat tape echo).

6:29 PM  
Anonymous david mcgarvey said...

Yo dude, its david the technician from SERC. I helped you and saul record over half term if you can remember. What sort of power outage is your amp/booster pedal? I was looking at the Electro-Harmonix 22 caliper amp pedal and saul said you made them. Do you have any i can purchase? its fairly urgent

5:10 PM  
Blogger dodgystereo said...

I think Leif Bordnachuck might be able to help you out: http://web.mac.com/dragonhelm/touring/Welcome.html

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home