Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fab Lab Belfast 200812







I've had a quick vist to Fab Lab Belfast in the Ashton Centre, North Belfast.

I had a chance to chat with the technician, check out their great tools, see examples of other makers work, and get suggestions on helpful homework to do before booking some time there to work on prototypes. Inspired.

I was told there are links to useful project PDFs and FLOSS software on the Manchester Fab Lab site. I had downloaded Sketch Up and Eagle CAD oonly a few days before, with the addition of Inkscape (best compatibility for vector based projects) I now have a ever growing amount of things on my to-do/to-learn list.

Have a look at what they do, and think about what they can help you do.

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home